WIth i PlanRx:
When you started your business you probably were not focused on the cost of employee benefits in the same manner that you are today. The reality is that the cost of health insurance alone is accounting for $3.00 to $4.00 per hour of an average wage for most employees. How long can your business possibly sustain this kind of an increasing cost burden?
If you could be confident that all of your employees and dependents would have access to affordable coverage, that would be portable, and you could still support them financially with tax deductible dollars would you continue to provide benefits in the same manner that you do today?
If you answered NO to the questions, than i PlanRx™ has the game changing employee benefit program to help you declare your independence from the definition of insanity. Your company can take advantage of its very own Company Branded Private Health Exchange that incorporates: individual benefit choice, tax free dollars, one on one financial education, and employee wellness.
If you already have a benefit program :
- i PlanRx™ collaborates with private business to customize Private Health Exchange options that fits the culture and needs of each corporate client.
- i PlanRx™ provides your business a Private Labeled turn-key offering that helps you customize the benefits offered, we help you maximize tax deductible and pre-tax contributions, we can enroll your employees via paper, online, or via a call center.
THE KEY PROBLEMS WE HELP YOU SOLVE FOR YOUR COMPANY ARE:
- - Affordability of benefits for both the company and employees
- - Simplifying the complex, disparate, array of employee offerings such as applications, insurance plans, HSA's, etc. which the employer has reluctantly become the intermediary within the decision making process.
- - Eliminating the concerns that a decrease in employee participation can have on the benefit plan
- - Providing affordable wellness options for people to change their personal health future
- - Reducing if not completely eliminating the administrative load of Cobra, State Continuation, FSA's, W2's, etc.
- - Clearly defining the impact that the affirmed Patients Protection and Affordable Healthcare (PPACA) legislation will have upon your company’s ability to provide affordable benefits
- - Exclusive access to a full suite of individually available products for: insurance, voluntary, and supplemental products with excellent preferred underwriting offers