Introducing the 401(hp)TM which stands for 401 Health Plan
Our 401(hp)™ provides the principals of a Defined Contribution 401k program for Health and Wealth
The i PlanRx 401(hp)™ platform is revolutionizing the way employers and employees fund their benefit purchases.
i PlanRx helps you maximize the tax efficiency for your company and employee’s via our 401(hp)™.
We take the most complicated part of offering a Private Health Exchange and make it simple! We manage the financial contributions for both employers and employee’s and make it look easy. We take the most complicated part of offering a Private Health Exchange and make it simple! We manage the financial contributions for both employers and employee’s and make it look easy.
Our 401(hp)™ platform not only helps you power your Private Health Exchange, it unites disparate parts of your benefit offering into one integrated platformOur 401(hp)™ platform not only helps you power your Private Health Exchange, it unites disparate parts of your benefit offering into one integrated platform
- Health Savings Accounts
- Premium Only Plans
- Debit Cards for Integrated Premium Payments to Insurance Companies
How it Works: How it Works:
- You pick the price, the employee’s pick the benefits.
- The employer creates an account for each employee.
- The employer sets a contribution amount.
- Employee’s choose what insurance meets their needs. (through your Private Health Exchange)
- Employee’s can contribute additional funds either for insurance or current/ future out-of-pocket costs.
- Employee’s choose their own individual insurance plans from top tier options to meet their preferences.
Key Benefits of the 401(hp)™ Platform:
- Maintain employee visibility employer of contributions to employee benefits
- No shopping or negotiating with carriers
- Web Services enabling your Private Health Exchange to plug into the record keeping platform
- Secure, easy-to-use, Employer Portal
- Premium payment and reimbursement capabilities supporting both group and individual insurance products
- Robust reporting engine for powerful contributions reporting and ad-hoc reporting options
- Eligibility and enrollment options
- Employer Self Service to manage contribution changes
- Premium Reimbursement recordkeeping
- Contributions received from employer are added to employee contributions to create one benefit amount.
- Contributions from the employee are tracked through one online system
- Freedom to choose from dozens of top tier insurance carriers
- Intuitive and straight forward online-guided shopping experience
- Convenient side by side plan comparisons for estimated out of pocket expenses and total financial exposure
- U.S. based benefit advisory services across all 50 states
- Multiple ways to access account info including online portal, mobile applications, electronic notifications, text messaging alerts.